2018 Championship Registration - M3 Cup
PLEASE READ ALL NOTES BELOW BEFORE CLICKING 'ADD TO BASKET'
In more detail
- Please have all your car information, licence and transponder details to hand before you start the registration process - these are mandatory fields. If you plan to hire a transponder from the Club then please write '750MC Hire' in the transponder number box.
- By registering you are agreeing to the 2018 regulations for the championship or series as linked on the respective formula page.
- Please note that club membership is required in order to register for any 750 Motor Club championship or series.
- New members - please apply for membership in addition to registration - if paying for the two together then please write 'TBC' in the membership number box when registering.
- Registrations will be processed manually, after which you will receive an email back (normally within 48 hours, but up to a week at the start of the registration period) with login details and information about how to enter races via our online portal.
- Please also download a Commentators' Form to give some background on yourself and the car - these can either be emailed to email@example.com in advance, or brought along to signing on at the start of your season.
- To register for a single event (£25), please follow this link.
- By registering for a series or championship, you agree to abide by 750 Motor Club's Social Media Policy.
- If prefered, a pdf registration form can be downloaded here - please email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via post to the address below:
750 Motor Club,
Donington Park Circuit,