2018 Single Event Registration
One-off registration fee, as required for a single formula 2018 race weekend. Please note this can only be USED ONCE - the balance of the formula's full registration fee becomes payable upon entering any subsequent formula round.
Registration requires active club membership, see below.
PLEASE SELECT BELOW which championship/series you would like to register for and select 'Add To Basket' to buy online.
In more detail
- Please have all your car information, licence and transponder details to hand before you start the registration process - these are mandatory fields.
- If you plan to hire a transponder from the Club then please write '750MC Hire' in the transponder number box.
- Mandatory decals should be collected at your first race meeting of the season, however postage is available in advance - please contact us to arrange.
- By registering you are agreeing to the 2018 regulations for the championship or series as linked on the respective formula page.
- Please note that club membership is required in order to register for any 750 Motor Club championship or series.
- Registrations will be processed manually, after which you will receive an email back (normally within 48 hours) with login details and information about how to enter races via our online portal.
- New members - please apply for membership in addition to registration - if paying for the two together then please write 'TBC' in the membership number box.
- Please also download a Commentators' Form to give some background on yourself and the car - these can either be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance, or brought along to signing on at the race meeting.
- By registering for a series or championship, you agree to abide by 750 Motor Club's Social Media Policy.
- If prefered, or for second driver details, a pdf registration form can be downloaded here - please email to email@example.com, or via post to the address below:
750 Motor Club,
Donington Park Circuit,