Thu 06 Jan 2022
Name: Tom Sanders
BMW E87 116i 2005 sport grey.
• Correct N45 engine with 5 speed gearbox for 116 Trophy
• New timing chain and guides fitted May 2021
• 2021 regulation 320i throttle body P/N: 13541439580 air box and K&N performance cone filter fitted.
• 2021 regulation Endtuning ECU remap
• Full Gazshocks 116i trophy suspension fitted with adjustable top mounts and new genuine rear shock rubber mounts.
• Adjustable front drop links
• Kalirus 116i full exhaust system
• Performance stainless Manifold fitted but standard manifold with downpipe fitted by Kalirus included.
• Brake fluid changed for dot 5.1
• New Brembo brake discs and caliper pins fitted May 2021
• Standard wheels fitted with rainsport 5 tyres. Great on the road as they increase the ride hight without adjusting the suspension. They are also fantastic in the wet on track.
• Ferodo DS2500 brake pads at the rear with plenty of life.
• Just fitted new set of Ferodo DS2500 pads on the front axle.
• Set of BMW E39 ET20 offset wheels fitted with 116i trophy spec used Nankang Nsr2 tyres
• Wheel stud conversion fitted
• Sump baffle not fitted
• Oil cooler heat exchanger not fitted
• Interior rear seats and boot carpet removed
• Aircon disabled but unit not removed
• OBD gauge for oil and coolant temperature
• Front and rear tow eyes
• Mot expires 10/03/22
• Windscreen does have stone chip from track day
We have been running this car at track days alongside another 116i build Learning the cars and tracks. Only selling due to deciding to proceed further with one car. This car has performed reliable at 8 track days over the past 6 months with oil and filter changed after each track day. It has not been far off the pace of current racing 116 trophy cars considering the extra weight it is carrying with the interior still in place. Items needed to finish to race spec;
• More of interior stripped out
• Roll Cage
• Battery Cut off
• Fire extinguisher
• Race seat and Harness
• Bonnet and boot secure pins
This represents a great opportunity for someone to finish this off and be racing in this years 116i trophy knowing they are starting with a good base car that is already proven on track.