Mon 16 Nov 2020
Name: Gareth Haywood
Phone:01909 490 522
For Sale is my 2004 ADR Sports 1000. This has been a much loved car for me over the past couple of years and has proved to be reliable and fast no matter what the setting. Its more recent use has been for testing purposes only, but has just been serviced and brought up to spec for the 2021 racing season with new fire extinguisher, clutch and service as well freshly painted front end.
The cars specification is as follows.
ADR Sports 1000 steel frame chassis, rollover and fibreglass bodywork
· Yamaha YZF-R1 engine, 6-speed sequential transmission with QuickShifter for full power upshifts
· Barnett race clutch pack and coil spring pressure plate
· Just serviced – new oil, filter, fluids, spark plugs
· Direct propshaft drive to rear axle (no chain breaking / tensioning to worry about!)
· Reversing box (ADR bespoke
· Aluminium fuel tank with foam baffles mounted inside safety cell
· All fluids plumbed to catch-tank in engine bay
· Exhaust system easily meets noise limit tests at most tracks (hasn’t failed any yet), but an additional bung is included should it ever be necessary for a quiet track day.
· Full in-date (new in 2017) FIA compliant 6 point race harness, with HANS compliant shoulder straps (dated to 2022)
· Fully plumbed fire extinguisher system, cockpit and engine bay with internal and external pull triggers
· Chassis has been fully corner-weighted and balanced for 80kg driver – weighs under 500kg wet with the driver onboard.
· Double wishbones, with push-rod fully adjustable inboard suspension ( Nitron) front and rear
· Adjustable anti-roll bar
· Wilwood race disk-brakes front and rear, with in-cockpit driver adjustable Front/Rear bias
· Two full sets of slicks (Avon and Yokohama - one set only just scrubbed in) mounted on lightweight ADR centre-lock rims
· One set of wets mounted on lightweight ADR centre-lock rims
· External Anderson connection battery start to reduce load on onboard lightweight race battery
· DigiDash data logger and display, with infra-red beacon receiver
· Removable steering wheel with remote pushbutton controls for DigiDash
· Wet-race light and brake lights
· Wheel arch louvres to front
· Rear diffuser
· Rear wing, fully adjustable
· Spare front clamshell
· Spare rear clamshell (no wing)
· Manuals, a few spares etc.
Any inspection is welcome by appointment.
Complete car, ready to go straight to the track.
Reduced : £8995