Sat 18 Dec 2021
Name: Mark Burton
Price: 12995 ono
BMW 116i built specifically for the Gaz Shocks 116 Trophy.
Advert Updated 27/11/2021:
The car has just completed the 2021 Birkett Relay in a team of 116i Trophy cars. The car completed 2 long stints and was faultless all weekend. It was also the fastest of all 116 Trophy cars in the race by some margin.
The car will be given a thorough post race check and preparation, fluid change and any consumables required. It will not be used again before the sale.
The price has been reduced to reflect that i have removing the The AIM Solo 2 DL and CANBUS wiring, Go Pro Camera Set up and the Digital Pit to Car Radio Set, which i plan to fit into my next car.
Built 2020/2021 using a very low mileage base car. Built to the 116 trophy regulations.
Won its very first race Silverstone 2021 and has been consistently front running, race winning, pole position and lap record car.
Very well built and prepared car, ready to race and win.
Build consisting of;
- Engine and running gear properly maintained, using the best lubricants and engine oil changed every event.
- New engine sensors, new coils, new spark plugs.
- All 2021 inlet parts and ecu upgrade.
- Klarius Exhaust system.
- Oil Cooler.
- Rolling road print out showing it makes correct power.
- Braided clutch line
- TTV trophy flywheel
- TTV trophy clutch
- New Drive Shafts
- Aircon removed
- Gas shocks and springs as per regulations
- M3 front lower arms
- Poly bushed front control arms
- Fully poly bushed rear subframe including full strip down, blasting and powder coating.
- Solid gearbox mounts
- Braided brake lines
- New front brake callipers
- New front brake discs
- New front brake pads
- New rear brake callipers
- New rear brake discs
- New rear brake pads
- All factory arch liners and under trays fitted
Car weighs in underweight therefore carries some weight to meet the 1150kg regulation weight and will be ready for new 2022 lower weight regulations.
- Fully stripped interior, all plastics kept that need to be in place.
- Wiring loom stripped and thinned out correctly
- Battery master switch fitted in BMW radio blank, together with extinguisher pull.
- Powerlite lithium extremely lightweight battery
- Mechanical fire extinguisher
- Motamec GP3 seat (very comfortable)
- OMP steering wheel
- Detachable steering boss
- 6 point harnesses
- Electric Windows and mirrors still function
- Door cards replaced with racecardoorcards.com fitted door cards and front door pulls.
- Laser cut and powder coated weight plate to mount to passenger seat mounts.
- Wide view interior mirror
- Professionally wrapped in black and red (car is quartz blue underneath)
Wheels / tyres
2x sets of 116 Trophy wheels, refinished gloss black, fitted with 116 Trophy Nangkang Tyres.
1 set (dry) used for 2 races so still plenty of tyre tread.
1 set (wet) brand new
1 pair of newly refinished wheels never fitted (spare)
Complete with modest spares package consisting of drive shafts, engine sensors, coils, headlights, tail lights etc.
This is the best and most competitive 116 trophy car to have come up for sale to date, if you want to race in the trophy and be a front runner / race winner, this is the car for you.
Overall the car is presented in excellent condition with just a few blemishes from racing in such a competitive grid, which would be easily repaired if required.
V5 present. The car has been kept road legal for the past year but is now SORN.
I can deliver the car in my covered trailer if required, open to discussion.
Based in Hampshire/Surrey for viewings.
Phone 07525 492 692