The best value race entry fee of the year: The double-header is £170 for either class, or £205 if two drivers wish to share a car with one race each. Note that second drivers will also need to complete a separate entry form.
- There are separate races for 1) Sports/Sports-racing cars and 2) Saloon cars, alongside motorbike racing on the day courtesy of the East Midlands Racing Association -
which guarantees a great turnout of spectators each year.
- Both race types feature 1 x 15min practice session and 2 x 15min races (with green flag laps)
- Cars will be divided into classes based on engine capacity and whether using slicks/wets or List 1A/1B/1C tyres
- New for 2023, groups of identical cars (eg. 116 Trophy, Mk1 MX-5s etc) will have their own sub-classes, subject to a minimum of three entries.
- The order of race entries being placed forms the grid for qualifying for Race 1 - so remember to enter early for the best starting place possible on the grid! The grid for Race 2 is set by the reverse of the Race 1 results.
- Final Instructions will be available closer to the time, but the first practice session should typically be on track around 10am with the last race starting at approximately 14:30.
- If a hire transponder is required it should be booked by Tuesday 19th via the 750MC shop here.