In more detail
- Please have all your car information, licence and transponder details to hand before you start
- These are mandatory fields. If you plan to hire a transponder from the Club then please write '750MC Hire' in the transponder number box.
- By registering you are agreeing to the 2019 regulations for the championship or series as linked on the respective formula page.
- Choose your sticker pack option from the drop-down menu. As standard these can be collected at your first/any race meeting of the season, however the second option includes postage for these to be sent out to you in advance. Please note this may not be until two weeks before the first meeting of the season.
- 750 Motor Club membership is required in order to register for any championship or series.
- New members - please apply for membership in addition to registration - if paying for the two together then please write 'TBC' in the membership number box when registering.
- Registrations will be processed manually, after which you will receive an email back (normally within 48 hours, but up to a week at the start of the registration period) with login details and information about how to enter races via our online portal.
- If you plan to have two drivers or two drivers/cars, please register one person and email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a pdf registration form for the second driver - there is no additional charge (however they must be a 750MC member).
- Please also download a Commentators' Form to give some background on yourself and the car - these can either be emailed to email@example.com in advance, or brought along to signing on at the start of your season.
- To register for a single event (£25), please follow this link.
- By registering for a series or championship, you agree to abide by 750 Motor Club's Social Media Policy.
- If prefered, or for second driver details, a pdf registration form is available - please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy, and post to the address below:
750 Motor Club,
Donington Park Circuit,