2020 Series Registration (Per Driver) - 116 Trophy
PLEASE READ ALL NOTES BEFORE ORDERING
2020 116 Trophy Registration
In more detail
- Please have all your car information, licence and transponder details to hand before you start
- These are mandatory fields. If you plan to hire a transponder from the Club then please write '750MC Hire' in the transponder number box.
- By registering you are agreeing to the 2020 regulations for the championship or series as linked on the respective formula page.
- Registration is £75 per driver for the 116 Trophy
- 750 Motor Club membership (£25 for 12 months) is required in order to register for any championship or series.
- New members - please apply for membership in addition to registration - if paying for the two together then please write 'TBC' in the membership number box when registering.
- Registrations will be processed manually, after which you will receive an email back (normally within 48 hours, but up to a week at the start of the registration period) with login details and information about how to enter races via our online portal.
- Please also download a Commentators' Form to give some background on yourself and the car - these can either be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance, or brought along to signing on at the start of your season.
- By registering for a series or championship, you agree to abide by 750 Motor Club's Social Media Policy.
- If prefered, a pdf registration form is available - please email email@example.com to request a copy, and post to the address below:
750 Motor Club,
Donington Park Circuit,