Track Day - Donington Park - Sat 9th March 2019
4 x 35 minute sessions for just £225
In more detail
Join us on Saturday 9th March 2019 at Donington Park (GP Circuit) for a pre-season track day. An ideal opportunity to shake down your car after winter rebuilds, entertain sponsors with passenger rides or just to get a bit more time on track before the season starts.
The day will be divided into two sessions, with each booking featuring 4 x 35 minute runs to ensure plenty of track time and excellent value. Bookings will be divided into three groups based on car type and speed.
- For closed-wheel cars only (no single seaters)
- There is no extra charge for a second driver.
- Garage use is available for £30, please add via this link.
- Rolling road runs will also be available for £50 but are strictly limited - please see this link.
- A representative from our team of scrutineers will be available on the day to assist with any pre-season technical queries, in addition to 750 Motor Club staff and formula representatives.
- As this is a track day, no racing license is required however you will need Club membership - just £25.
- There will be a 98dB drive-by noise limit and places are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment. Please note that the day runs from 9am-5pm.
*** PLEASE STATE CAR MAKE AND MODEL IN THE NOTES WHEN BOOKING OR YOUR BOOKING WILL BE REJECTED***