In more detail
- Please have all your car information, licence and transponder details to hand before you start the registration process - these are mandatory fields. If you plan to hire a transponder from the Club then please write '750MC Hire' in the transponder number box.
- By registering you are agreeing to the 2018 regulations for the championship or series as linked on the respective formula page.
- Please choose your sticker pack option from the drop-down menu. As standard these should be collected at your first race meeting of the season, however the second option includes postage for these to be sent out to you in advance. Please note this may be up to a week before the first race meeting.
- Please note that club membership is required in order to register for any 750 Motor Club championship or series.
- New members - please apply for membership in addition to registration - if paying for the two together then please write 'TBC' in the membership number box when registering.
- Registrations will be processed manually, after which you will receive an email back (normally within 48 hours, but up to a week at the start of the registration period) with login details and information about how to enter races via our online portal.
- If you plan to enter the Team Challenge, please register one person and download a pdf registration form here for the second driver - there is no additional charge (however they must be a 750MC member). Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via post to the address below:
- Please also download a Commentators' Form to give some background on yourself and the car - these can either be emailed to email@example.com in advance, or brought along to signing on at the start of your season.
- To register for a single event (£25), please follow this link.
- By registering for a series or championship, you agree to abide by 750 Motor Club's Social Media Policy.
- If prefered, a pdf registration form can be downloaded here - please email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via post to the address below:
750 Motor Club,
Donington Park Circuit,