Tue 28 Sep 2021
Name: James Lb
• Alan Coller chassis, professionally converted to Ma7da spec by Dave Boucher of TMC Engineering
• Well under series regulation weight; heavier drivers won’t be at a disadvantage (ballast for lighter drivers included)
• Low-mileage engine fitted for the start of the 2021 season, with new cambelt, water pump and radiator
• Minilite wheels with Yokohama A048 tyres. Tyres are suitable for a winter test or two but would ideally need replacing for next season (further wheel/tyre sets available on negotiation)
• Recent EBC Yellowstuff pads all round. Discs in good condition. ATE TYP200 brake fluid
• Racetech tacho, oil pressure and water temp gauge
• Extended-range foam-filled fuel tank, making the car suitable for 40-minute CSCC Magnificent Sevens rounds too
• Fire extinguisher serviced June 2021 (valid until June 2023)
• Lightweight composite bucket seat
• New OMP harnesses - valid until 2026
• Professionally maintained during the 2021 season – all invoices supplied
• Light spares package included
• Purchaser to be given first refusal on compact Woodford trailer
With my mediocre talent I really haven’t done this car justice, finishing in the top third of the grid and typically lapping 0.5 seconds slower than some exceptional drivers at the sharp end. It’s certainly not the car’s fault, though, and - in the right pair of hands - I truly believe this car could be picking up silverware. Its reliability, strong engine and delightfully controllable chassis could take you to the top spot in 2022!
My friends have also enjoyed campaigning the car in CSCC’s Magnificent Sevens, opening up the possibilities for racing outside of the 750MC championship.
Please drop me an email if you are interested and I will provide my phone number.