Thu 27 May 2021
Name: Brendan Murphy
A re-built engine at the start of 2020 season. Finished second in Class BRSCC Clubsport October 18th in Compact spec and dyno tested (Donnington Park October 2020 – results available).
Lightened to meet Compact Cup championship minimum weight without need for ballast (1086 Kg on FULL tank, no driver). Only 1 mechanical DNF in six years, broken exhaust mount rubber!
• New engine in 2020 to Compact Cup
• New wings, front & rear bumpers and paintwork refresh October/November 2020
• Full Safety Devices Bolt in Roll Cage
• TRS 6 Point harness (valid until 2023)
• Plumbed in Extinguisher under bonnet and cockpit (valid until July 2021)
• Internal and External electrical cut off and extinguisher pull
• Gaz Shocks Control Suspension to championship specification
• Control Suspension Springs (2021)
• Powerflex Complete Adjustable Bush Kit
• Powerflex Adjustable Rear Trailing arm bushes
• Vibra Technics Engine Mounts
• Carbon Lorain Brake Pads
• Klarius Exhaust System
• New Red Top Lightweight battery (March 2020)
• LED Rain light (in tail gate), bumper mounted twin front and rear tow straps
• Superchips Championship Control ECU
• Set of Nankang NS-2R tyres, 2 races old from new plus 8 spare wheels & tyres
Presently fitted with a Racelogic VBox data logger / video system and race transponder which are not included in the sale
As is can be driven in the BMW Compact Cup plus other series such as BRSCC ClubSport or 750 Motor Club Hot Hatch and MSV Track Day Trophy.
Email me for more info or I am at most 750 race meetimgs