Sun 28 Jan 2018
Name: Arron Sharp
Front Running Ktec Clio 182 race car
This car is built to a very high standard and was all built into a brand new shell only 4 meetings ago where it was all stripped back bare, roll cage fitted and painted grey inside and then all built up.
The car includes -
• Oreca bulkhead roll cage (not a dash dodger)
• Scroth racing harness
• Spax Championship suspension
• Front shockers were brand new for Cadwell! (3 meetings old)
• Ktec engine mount
• Ktec gearbox dog one mount
• Ktec solid spherical top mounts
• Small Lightweight racing battery and alloy battery box
• Full stainless Ktec exhaust system
• Ktec stainless sports racing CAT
• Brand new radiator when built
• Wheel Stud kit
• Full Samco silicon hose kit
• K&N air filter
• Magnicor red leads
• Denso irridium spark plugs
• Genuine Renault coil pack
• Alloy catch tank
• Genuine Renault rear disks
• Brand new track rod ends and bottom ball joints after last meeting
• Brand new carbon Lorraine RC6 front pads done 1 race
• Belts and dephaser were fitted half way through this season, genuine parts, the Timing has been checked regular after most meetings
• HELIX standard pattern clutch
• Oil and filters have been replaced after every meeting using Fuchs Titan Race engine and gearbox oil.
The car has a slight dint on the rear quarter but nothing major,
Very light car I have to run a lot of ballast to get me up to the 1070kg weight limit.
The car is well on the pace and also eligible for 750mc Hot Hatch championship where it got X2 podium finishes at silverstone this year for its first time in another championship.
This car is a good buy for anyone looking to join the Ktec Clio 182 championship as a lot of the cars for sale have completed 2/3+ years of racing
Full set up info can be provided with the car.