Mon 22 Feb 2021
Name: Colin Chapman
Location: Pershore, Worcs
Price: £15,750 o.n.o.
Race ready for the 750 Motor Club’s 2021 Sports 1000 Championship
The 750 Motor Club’s Sports 1000 Championship (formerly known as RGB) is arguably the best “Performance per £ Pound” club championship in UK motorsport, with front runner lap times well below 50s at Brands Hatch Indy. The Spire GT3 is the most successful car in the history of the championship. This car has been painstakingly maintained and set up. Despite limited talent, I finished 6th overall in the championship in both 2019 and 2020, recorded my first ever top 3 finish and won the overall 2019 Sports 1000 Sporting Cup.
Ready to race in 2021 and comes with:
• Three sets of 13” Team Dynamics wheels (Race, Test, Wets) – new tyres on race and wet wheels at end of 2020 season.
• Low mileage 2016 Honda CBR1000RR engine fitted August 2020 - only 3 race meetings with new clutch and Honda Racing clutch spring
• Quantum Zero double adjustable dampers fitted new Summer 2019
• Uprated front hubs, drive shafts, brake caliper mounts, gear change.
• Wilwood brake calipers all round – front calipers brand new for 2020
• Latest spec bodywork
• Quaiffe reversing diff.
• Digi dash 2 – data logger and dash
• Extinguisher and seat belts all in date
• And the list goes on….
• Extensive set of spares (list available on enquiry)
• Two spare engines, both recently refreshed and ready to go, by separate negotiation
• 13 ft Brian James Clubman 185 Trailer for sale by separate negotiation, complete with decking, low level wheel rack (6 wheels) and fuel box (3 jerry cans).
See 750 Motor Club website and You Tube for photos and videos respectively. e.g. https://www.750mc.co.uk/formulae/sports1000/gallery.htm
Contact Colin on 07768 774166 or firstname.lastname@example.org