Fri 14 Jan 2022
Name: Adrian Nixon
Location: Stoke On Trent
Unfortunately due to a change of circumstances and our time being needed elsewhere the time has come to sell our Wildmoor Formula 750 Car.
We brought the car in mid 2018 with the view to racing 2019, however we brought the car as a project and it needed a lot more doing than first anticipated, which meant the 2019 season was a non starter then to put the dream to rest fully we took on a barn conversion just before covid hit and now the time has come to accept we wont be racing in this series.
A brief description of works carried out by my self and father include;
- Full chassis strip down to bare metal all areas/welds checked for cracks and then re painted black.
- New aluminium panelling.
- Wishbones re made with all new rose joints etc all round.
- Everything re assembled with all new bolts.
- MOWOG gearbox rebuilt with straight cut gear set.
- Mamba racing clutch.
- New roll bar manufactured and powder coated.
- Rear axle rebuilt.
- Custom weber manifold
- Fire extinguisher plumbed in (will be out of date now)
- New coolant hoses and clamps
- Body bolted together so it can be removed as one unit.
- Full engine re build (starts and runs but not run in/properly tuned) Runs Megajolt ignition system.
- Detachable steering wheel, brake bias bar and all the usual race trim items.
- Willwood front callipers
The car will come with a seat however this was made to fit ourselves so may need changing.
Full set of slicks on a brand new set of alloys and a full set of wets on a brand new set of alloys.
Car will come with various spares and bits, including a full engine in unknown condition.
To finish the car/get fully race ready it will need some work, the wiring could do with tidying up, the exhaust needs adjustment as the back box is not currently fixed as we removed the system the car came with. Odd bits of bodywork will need re finishing but nothing major.
The car has had a lot of time and money spent on it and has a lot of potential in the right hands. This is a brief description as we have done endless amounts of work to the car. For reference im around 6ft 4in around 14stone, my father around 6ft but slightly rounder than me (i wont be rude) and we both fit however it is not a large cockpit.
Price is £6500
Based in Stoke on Trent
For more images please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further info/to discuss viewing please call Adrian on 07976202321 or email email@example.com