Tue 19 Feb 2019
Name: Olly Hamilton
Price: £ 6,750
Toyota MR2 MK2 Championship car, which was overhauled by Hurley Race Engineering at the start of this season (2018) and has been a front-runner in the 750MC Championship in the opening rounds.
It is built to be competitive within the MR2 Championship regulations, and ready to race at the front In the right hands. Alternatively, it would make a reliable starting point to upgrade for club endurance competitions such as Roadsports or Club Enduro.
Money was spent during the off-season to create a tidy, presentable car that would now be ideal for someone coming into the championship.
Eligible for 750MC MR2 Championship, Roadsports, Club Enduro, CSCC Modern Classics, Trackday Trophy and Track Attack championships, among others.
· New Hurley Toyota 3SGE engine (worth c. £3k)
· New Mintex brake pads and recent discs
· Recently reconditioned gearbox
· New radiator and reconditioned cooling system
· 1 new set of original staggered wheels refurbished and painted orange
· x2 sets of wheels
· 1 set of nearly new Toyo 888Rs
· 1 set of scrubbed Toyo 888s
· 1 set of used Toyo 888Rs
· Recently restored bodywork / fresh paint in black with orange vinyl
· Recent Sparco belts (date 2021)
· Lightweight racing battery
· Tracknite shift lights, tacho and battery monitor
· Adjustable front and rear anti-roll bars
· Adjustable anti-roll bar links
· Short shifter kit
· New master switch, wiring and switchgear
Collected the car in October 2018 with it being serviced by Hurley with new oil and filter, tested and everything works as it should.
Only 4 hours use since full engine rebuild.
Its a fantastic car but change in circumstances means its up for sale ready for somebody to enter in this years season.