In more detail
- Please have all your car information, licence and transponder details to hand before you start.
- If you plan to hire a transponder from the Club then please write '750MC Hire' in the transponder number box.
- By registering you are agreeing to the 2021 regulations for the championship or series as linked on the respective formula page.
- Please note that previous season's race numbers are reserved for one week after registration opens, after which they will be opened up for anyone to secure. Additionally, in a championship the race numbers 1, 2 and 3 are automatically reserved for drivers who finished in those positions in the previous season's championship standings.
- Choose your sticker pack option from the drop-down menu. As standard these can be collected at your first/any race meeting of the season, however the second option includes postage for these to be sent out to you in advance. Please note this may not be until two weeks before the first meeting of the season.
- 750 Motor Club membership is required (£25 for 12 months) in order to register for any championship or series.
- New members - please apply for membership in addition to registration - if paying for the two together then please write 'TBC' in the membership number box when registering.
- Registrations are processed manually, after which you will receive an email back (normally within 48 hours, but up to a week at the start of the registration period) with login details and information about how to enter races via our online portal.
- Please also download a Commentators' Form to give some background on yourself and the car - these can either be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance, or brought along to Race Admin at the start of your season.
- To register for a single event (£25), please follow this link.
- By registering for a series or championship, that person agrees with the following:
I am, or have applied to become, a member of the 750 Motor Club. I have read and understand the 2021 Sporting & Technical Regulations of the respective championship or series, the Club's Social Media Policy, Code Of Conduct and Payment/Refund Policy and agree to be bound by them, plus Supplementary Regulations when entering races. I am aware that the 750 Motor Club Board of Directors has the power, within Article 35 of its Memorandum & Articles of Association, to withdraw membership from anyone whose conduct is considered objectionable to other members or contrary to the interests of the Club, and that such action would make the driver ineligible to race in any 750 Motor Club championship or series.