In more detail
- 2022 Competitors please note that race entry fees must be paid in full 28 days before each event (previously 21 days) in order to allow sufficient time for any reserves to be notified - as per 750 Motor Club 2022 Payment/Refund Policy. 750MC's sympathetic refund policy allows withdrawal up to 48hrs before the event (ie. 9am Thursday morning) for a transfer or full refund minus £25 admin fee.
- Please have all your car information, licence and transponder details to hand before you start.
- If you plan to hire a transponder from the Club then please write '750MC Hire' in the transponder number box.
- By registering you are agreeing to the 2022 regulations for the championship or series as linked on the respective formula page.
- Competitors' previous season race numbers are reserved for one week after registration opens, after which they will be open for claim.
- Mandatory sponsor decals are available from Frazer at F1000.
- 750 Motor Club membership is required (£25 for 12 months) in order to register for any championship or series.
- New members - please apply for membership alongside registration - if paying for the two together then write 'TBC' in the membership number box when registering.
- Registrations are processed manually. Once complete, you will receive an email back (normally within 48hrs, but up to a week at the start of registration period) with login details and information about how to enter races via our online portal.
- Please also download a Commentators' Form to give some background on yourself and the car - these can either be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance, or brought along to Race Admin at the start of your season.
- By registering for a series or championship, that person agrees with the following:
I am, or have applied to become, a member of the 750 Motor Club. I have read and understand the 2022 Sporting & Technical Regulations of the respective championship or series, the Club's Social Media Policy, Code Of Conduct and Payment/Refund Policy and agree to be bound by them, plus Supplementary Regulations when entering races. I am aware that the 750 Motor Club Board of Directors has the power, within Article 35 of its Memorandum & Articles of Association, to withdraw membership from anyone whose conduct is considered objectionable to other members or contrary to the interests of the Club, and that such action would make the driver ineligible to race in any 750 Motor Club championship or series.