In more detail
Join us on Saturday 9th March 2024 at Snetterton (300 Circuit) for a pre-season test.
- The day will feature 4 x 30min sessions for single-seaters/sports-racers to ensure plenty of track time and excellent value.
- For the avoidance of doubt, this includes F1000, Formula Vee, Bikesports, Sports 1000, 750 Formula and Class C Historic 750 Formula (Class A/Austin 7 Historic 750 Formula not permitted unfortunately).
- Drivers in these single seater/sports-racers sessions must hold a valid Motorsport UK competiton licence, and these sessions will be run to test day format.
- For tin-tops/saloons (running 2 x 150min sessions, semi-open pitlane trackday format), please see here.
- Garages are limited and available to book here for £50
- Places strictly limited on first come first served basis, all drivers must be 750 Motor Club members
- A representative from our team of scrutineers will be available on the day to assist with any pre-season technical queries, in addition to 750 Motor Club staff and formula representatives
- The noise limit is 105dB static, 92dB drive-by
- The day will run from approx 9am-5pm, and a road licence will be required under track day rules, except as below:
- ANY 16 YEAR OLD DRIVERS WITH A RACE LICENCE MUST EMAIL GILES@750MC.CO.UK AT LEAST SEVEN DAYS IN ADVANCE TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE
- PLEASE STATE CAR MAKE AND MODEL IN THE NOTES WHEN BOOKING OR YOUR BOOKING WILL BE REJECTED
- ONLY ONE PLACE MAY BE PURCHASED PER TRANSACTION
- ANY CANCELLATIONS (AS PER POLICY BELOW) WILL BE OPENED UP TO A RESERVE LIST, PLACES CANNOT BE SOLD ON SEPARATELY
- Cancellations made in writing before 9am Monday 26th February will be eligible for a refund, minus £25 admin/processing fee. Please note there will be no refunds for any cancellations made after this date - this is different to regular 750MC race entry/refund policy.