Registration is provisionally set to open online on Monday 22nd January. Previous season's race numbers will be reserved for the first week of registration - until Monday 29th January. After this the number can be claimed by any registering driver.
Race Entry itself will open on Monday 5th February. 750 Motor Club membership (£30 for 12 months) is required and members must registered for a series or championship (online or on pdf ONLY - not phone) before they are able to enter races.
After your registration has been confirmed via email, you can either enter races online through our website portal, over the phone or by filling in a PDF entry form and returning by post or email.
Please click here for full details on how to use the online race entry/payment/sign-on system, and also see the 750MC Payment Policy and Refund Policy - these can be found on our Contact page.
Transponder hire should be pre-booked here on the 750MC website for all events apart from those which list 'TSL' as the live timing provider in the list below. For any such TSL events, transponder hire can be booked via the TSL website.
2023 Plum Pudding (Mallory Park) - 26th December
The best value race entry fee of the year: The double-header entry fee is £170 for either class, or £205 if two drivers wish to share a car with one race each. Note that second drivers will also need to complete a separate entry form.
- There are separate races for 1) Sports/Sports-racing cars and 2) Saloon cars, alongside motorbike racing on the day courtesy of the East Midlands Racing Association - which guarantees a great turnout of spectators each year.
- Both race types feature 1 x 15min practice session and 2 x 15min races (with green flag laps)
- Cars will be divided into classes based on engine capacity and whether using slicks/wets or List 1A/1B/1C tyres
- Groups of identical cars (eg. 116 Trophy, Mk1 MX-5s etc) will have their own classes, subject to a minimum of three entries.
- The order of race entries being placed forms the grid for qualifying for Race 1 - so remember to enter early for the best starting place possible on the grid! The grid for Race 2 is set by the reverse of the Race 1 results.
- Final Instructions will be available closer to the time, but the first practice session should typically be on track around 10am with the last race starting at approximately 14:30.
- If a hire transponder is required it should be booked by Tuesday 19th via the 750MC shop here.